Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Gavin's SBO Posters and FHE!


Great news!!!
Gavin made it to the top 8 after the interviews for SBO! 
He was so happy, and I was so happy FOR him. :)
He is such a good boy and he is a great leader no matter what! He thought of the theme and what he wanted to say for his posters, and I put them together for him...they turned out AWESOME don't you think?? ;)

Also for family home evening we had a Bool of Mormon read-a-thon out on the back deck.
We all read our scriptures by ourselves, and I read out loud to Kesslyn.
It felt so good.
I felt close and connected to by family, the Holy Ghost, and to my Heavenly Father. But then again, I know that reading my scriptures always makes me feel that way, and I love it. I love the peace that comes from that book...peace in Christ. :)



No comments: