Taking time to go to the temple the week of Thanksgiving was something that I really wanted to make happen, and so I was really happy that Clint and I were able to...because when I sum up all that I am grateful for, the source of all of those amazing blessings come from my loving Heavenly Father, His priesthood power on the earth, and my eternal family that was first bound in the holy temple.Without these gifts and blessings, life would have very little meaning to me, and so showing my gratitude by going to His holy house is a simple but extremely meaningful token of my appreciation, gratitude, and love for Him and my Savior Jesus Christ..
I am so thankful for my greatest blessings...
Also, Dallin has been performing in his high school play called "In the Heights" the past 4 nights (except for Sunday of course), and we were able to go and watch it and support him. He is a great kid and working so hard on so many good things and we all love him and are so proud of the good that he is doing.
We also attended a basketball game last night for Gavin, and his team won their game! (This shot was a foul shot that Gavin actually made ;) Gavin too is an amazing young man with a kind and loving disposition, both on and off the court. He has many talents, but I think his kind and loving personality is one of his greatest strengths. I am thankful for my good good kids and am so glad that they are mine. Born in the covenant and sealed to us for all eternity...See? Its because of the temple!




No comments:
Post a Comment