On Saturday night Gavin had a late basketball game in Provo and so we took advantage of the drive and headed to Blaze Pizza for dinner! This is a fun place where you get to build your own pizza, and the kids love it SO MUCH!!! (If you can't tell! ;) Kesslyn ate almost her whole pizza and hardly said two words because her mouth was so full the whole time! Clint and I both sat there smiling and watching... ;)
But it was really a good weekend.
We had some good family time together working in our yard and cleaning out the garages, trying to get things ready for winter.
I also had an amazing spirit filled Sabbath day and just felt the Spirit so strong all day in everything we did.
I shared my testimony in sacrament meeting, participated in our relief society council discussion, had some amazing ministering interviews, and the most powerful gospel discussion with our kids for an hour in the car driving from Grandma and Grandpa Trickett's house. We talked a lot about our own personal conversion and being spiritually self reliant. We discussed what our family time might look like as we prepare for our new Sunday schedule and more time learning at home as a family...
All in all I felt so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. It really is the greatest gift and I feel so blessed to have it in my life that I just want to share it with the world! (Or at least the people that I have contact with in my circle of influence...) Just like Carew. He is literally having the best experiences out there on his mission in Italy. He has changed for the better, and continues to change every day as Heavenly Father is shaping him in to the missionary that He needs him to be. He is losing himself in the service of others and it makes my mama heart so happy...Annd I think I just might need to send him these pictures right here today because I know he would appreciate our love and support in all the areas that we give it INCLUDING supporting the "love of pizza" department! ;)
He told me in his email today that he will be celebrating Thanksgiving in Rome! The missionaries all get to go meet there together for a mission conference with Massimo De Feo of the Seventy on that day, so it will be a very special holiday indeed. :) Soooo grateful!!!!
He told me in his email today that he will be celebrating Thanksgiving in Rome! The missionaries all get to go meet there together for a mission conference with Massimo De Feo of the Seventy on that day, so it will be a very special holiday indeed. :) Soooo grateful!!!!
Happy Monday!
XOOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment