Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, November 1, 2018

It Was a Happy Halloween!

 It was a Happy Halloween night last night!
With Jack~o~lanterns glowing and the sound of children running around the neighborhood...
 The kids all had fun with their friends going trick or treating and eating LOTS of yummy food...
 Ooo La la...Fancy Nancy LOVES Halloween!!!
She was STILL talking about how much fun she had this morning!
  The kids and their friends had scones with honey butter, chili and doughnuts...
 These care free and happy childhood memories are just SO MUCH FUN!!!
We also had a surprise visit from Brady and Amelia and their daughter (or should I say "Granny") Emrey!
 I. Was. Dying. 
This little costume was just the funniest and cutest thing ever! :)
 I was so happy that they took the time to stop by and say hello!
 And Granny's cousin Mattilyn was the Chiquita Banana girl and Oh so cute too! 
 Alicia and Amelia are so creative and talented and their little girls are Darling! So much fun!
 We also had a surprise little visit from Leo and his family!!! YES! The same little Leo who one week ago today under went open heart surgery and is doing AMAZING!!!!
This truly made my heart burst! Just when I thought the night couldn't get any better it did!
All of these people that I love, coupled with meaningful conversation with my sister while we passed out candy to everyone made it such a Happy Halloween!
I see these people not as "interruptions, but as the purpose of my existence." ~Michelle Craig 
I loved everything about Halloween this year and now we are in NOVEMBER!!!
Bring on Thanksgiving because this mama's heart is FULL of thanks!
XOXOXO

No comments: