Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Place to Create Memories

 So something cool is happening...
Our cabin is becoming a gathering place for family , friends, and our ward!
We have now celebrated 2 Thanksgiving's there, a Clements family reunion...The McKenzie's in our ward used it for their family reunion, and now our young women have used it for an over-nighter, and the Scout's will be going there next week for a camp out as well! I love that this place is being used to create HAPPY memories and to bring people together! It's just what we had hoped it would be used for! Plus, all of the times we go there as a family even for the day...we LOVE "our place."
 When we drove the young women up there we found a couple of feet of snow!!! I LOVED it and it was sooo beautiful!!! (Cold but beautiful. :) 4 degrees!
 The leaders and girls had fun playing games, sledding, and keeping warm. :) And I know this is only the beginning of many more great memories to come! :)

No comments: