Yesterday I woke up with a text on my phone that came through at about 4:00 in the morning...
It was from a couple from West Jordan that was visiting Italy and ran into this "wonderful young man" while they were at Pompeii!! I'm telling you there is nothing like receiving these awesome messages when you least expect it and out of the blue! The last time I received one of these was on my birthday. Ironically enough, yesterday was Kierra's birthday so it seemed only appropriate to send it to her and tell her the story and that this MUST be "Happy Birthday" from her brother! :) What was even more amazing was that this couple has a son that lives in our stake! And they are next door neighbors with our good friends!
It's really a small world and especially when you remember that we are all brothers and sisters in the gospel of Jesus Christ...each a beloved child of God.
Treasures and miracles can be found everyday if we will only open our eyes and look around us..they are everywhere, even in Pompeii! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment