A lot of the lesson from Come Follow Me yesterday had to do with the baptism of Jesus Christ by John the Baptist, and so Clint dressed in his white clothes that he wears for baptisms and caught the attention of even the littlest of Trickett's...;)...(Kesslyn)
Clint and I took turns standing and leading the discussion and we learned that these kids are very knowledgeable about this gospel topic. Each one got to share what they knew about where Jesus was baptized, who baptized Him, and what authority John the Baptist held (Aaronic). They also knew that Jesus' baptism was the perfect example in the scriptures of where we learn that God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost are 3 separate beings, and how they KNEW that God was pleased with each of their own personal decisions to be baptized too. Kesslyn helped hold up pictures and answer questions too...:)
Then after the lesson, each child took special memory books, pictures, and articles of clothing from their own baptisms and shared them with everyone. Clint even got to share a few stories of baptisms from his mission. The kids all enjoyed seeing those pictures from years ago and hearing the neat stories...and then of course playing and doing a dogie pile after...:)
We are a blessed family and the Sabbath day truly is a delight to us! I just love how we really do LOVE being together! Aside from the hour that everyone fell asleep for a nap, we were all together in the kitchen and front room most of the day just hanging out and being TOGETHER. I love it! I love Clint and that he loves the gospel as much as I do...we really do make the perfect team, ;) and I love this amazing family of mine!!! Happy Monday!




No comments:
Post a Comment