Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A Christmas Concert at Temple Square

 On Saturday evening, Clint and I were able to go the the Christmas concert at the Conference Center with the Choir and Orchestra on Temple Square! Everything about this concert puts me into the Christmas spirit, and literally, it was the BEST thing to stop in the middle of our hectic schedules and just sit and listen, and be reminded of what exactly it is we are celebrating...
 But of course before we left, Clint wanted to get a picture underneath the mistletoe!
 And when I say a "picture" under the mistletoe, what I really mean is a KISS underneath the mistletoe! ;)
 (But really I wanted one too...;)
 We had a wonderful night at the concert and we are even getting ready to go and have another night away tonight! Just the 2 of us. It's our Christmas present to each other. :) And I can't wait! :)
 The lights, sounds, and decorations were all so amazing...
 ...and we even had tickets in the front section this time! We were actually about 9 rows back and it was so super fun to be able to see the expressions on the faces of the people that were performing...the Spirit was thick in the room and my very favorite song was at the very end of the night, "Angels From the Realms of Glory." Sooo powerful and made my heart swell with love for my Savior Jesus Christ.
What a beautiful gift for Christmas!

No comments: