On Tuesday evening Clint and I made our way over to beautiful Park City for an overnight getaway...
Our goal this year was to try and do this once a month, and guess what???
We did it!!! :)
It was NOT easy, but it was soooo worth it. :) And with December being the last month of the year, we spoiled ourselves and stayed at the Hotel Park City.
It was amazing.
This hotel is rustic but fancy and when you stay there you feel like you are pretty special...at least I do. ;)
They have a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse inside the hotel which we had made a dinner reservation for, and for which Clint had a gift card from his dad for back from his birthday that we got to use.
The food was delicious, but the company was the best. :)
Clint had a steak, I had halibut, and we shared mashed potatoes, asparagus, seared ahi tuna, and pie for dessert! We talked and talked and I realized once again just how lucky I am, and just how much we mean to each other. We work so hard at everything we do, and we make a great team, and we have decided that if we continue to put as much effort into this marriage as we have been, we will continue to grow closer and closer together which is what we both want....and we will continue to do it with the Savior smack dab in the middle of this marriage. It's what our foundation is built on and it's the only way to be truly happy.
So, that's what we will continue to do.
This picture is out of our balcony and I just thought it was so cool...a huge beautiful Christmas tree covered in red lights, with a heated swimming pool right next to it. The steam from the warm water hitting the 15 degree air made a steany effect and it literally looked like fire and ice. ;)
It was way too cold to go out into, so we had a steamy shower instead. :)
It was a fun little getaway, and I am so grateful for Clint and all that he does to love, serve, provide, and spoil me rotten. He is really good at reminding me that he thinks I am the queen.
And I FEEL like royalty!
I love you Clint!
Merry Christmas!







No comments:
Post a Comment