Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas is Coming

 Christmas is slowly arriving at our house! 
Getting things organized and decorated so soon after a move seems pretty impossible, but it is so important to me in creating a special feeling in our home.
I feel like the spirit comes in abundance in beautiful, inviting, and peaceful spaces. :)
 Every Wednesday after preschool we have Kesslyn's little friends over for a play date, and today we decided to take them to go and see the movie Frozen 2!
 Even though all of the girls had already seen the movie, they were all giddy and laughing talking about it in the car on the way to preschool, so I knew that they would have just as much fun seeing it again, but this time with their friends!
And I was right. :)
 They sang and laughed and told me EVERYTHING that was going to happen right before it would happen. 
That was the most enjoyable part of all...watching how much fun they were having. :)
And with it being the Christmas season, it always feels good to spend a little extra time with the people you love doing things to show them that they are important.
I love my family! :)

No comments: