Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Ending the Year at the Temple!


 I woke up this morning and immediately the thought popped into my head that I should go to the temple today...
So I did.
I have felt that 2019 has been a year overflowing with blessing after blessing after blessing, and I could not think of a better way to show my love and gratitude to my Heavenly Father than by saying goodbye to 2019 by being here at the temple!
I have multiple people that I am praying for and I put their names on the prayer roll at the temple knowing that there will be many faith filled prayers offered up in their behalf...and I came away with some heavenly inspiration and ideas of things that I can do to strengthen my family, the sisters that I have charge over, and the ward family that I love so much.
And just like President Nelson said in his October 2019 General Conference talk titled "Spiritual Treasures"
"every time you worthily serve and worship in the temple, you leave armed with God’s power and with His angels having “charge over” you."
And so with that I say...
"Bring on 2020!!!"

Also, this is the letter board that my friend gave me for Christmas and we have decided to use it to display a new quote from our studies each week...
I love it!!!
 ..and so do my kids!!! ;) ;) 
(extra adaptation by Carew) ;)
Happy New Year!

No comments: