My birthday this year was so special, but I think mostly because of the people that were present in my life that week. (And I say week because that is how long we celebrated!)
The day before my birthday I started receiving Happy Birthday texts from friends and loved ones, and my good friend Sheri delivered me some of my favorites...her homemade salsa and chips, and my very own little pumpkin pie!
Later that night (the night before my birthday) I had been busy working on my dining room wall that Clint was helping me with for my actual birthday present, when Rhett Butler stopped by with my very own piece of German chocolate birthday cake!
So what did I do??
I ate the cake for my birthday breakfast of course! ;)
Later on my birthday Dallin wanted to take me to lunch (so I picked him up from school) and so we had a quick McD's before he had to get back, but it was fun and I was happy that Dallin wanted to be with me. It really made me feel special. :)
After I dropped Dallin back off at school, I took my sister Tiffany and we went to the Holy Cow Boutique and did a little shopping together. It was fun!
As we were driving back up to the house on our way back, all of my kids came running and wished me a Happy Birthday again! :)
We also brought home some of the famous "Big Buns" from the boutique...one cinnamon and one raspberry...
And believe me they were BIG! Almost as big as Colby's smile when we showed him what we bought to share with him!
I had multiple friends stop by with gifts and hugs, and here I am with my friend and 2nd counselor Joanne who spoiled me rotten! :)
Later after Clint got off of work and everyone was home, we met up at Freddy's for burgers and fries, and then we went to Gardener Village to walk around and see all of the fun fall festive decorations and to see al of the witches on display!
Of course we all had to go in to the Chocolate Covered Wagon for a little treat too...
Gardener Village is one of my favorite places to just walk around and feel the spirit of the holidays approaching. I have always loved having my birthday in the fall because to me it is kind of like the beginning of all of the rest of the fun celebrations through the end of the year, beginning with my birthday!!!
We took lots of fun pictures and had fun visiting and walking around...
There are so many fun witch decorations, but this one of a witch riding her bike across the sky is my very favorite one of all!!!
It was such a fun day, and I really felt special. My phone went off all day long with kind and loving messages..
...and when I got home and saw and opened all of the gifts that people had given to me I really felt lucky. And a little spoiled too!
Needless to say, I had a wonderful birthday and even though I am now 44 years old, I still feel like I have so much that still lies ahead of me!!!
It was a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment