When Clint asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told him that all I wanted was for my walls to be done!
We have lived here for a year now, and I have wanted to make this place feel like "our home," but I only know how to do that by adding color, beauty, and the spirit!
So, enjoy the progression of pictures here as Clint helped make my birthday dreams come true! :)
Don't you just LOVE the look on his face??
He's so good to me. :)
I have begun to add decorations, but we are still not done! We need to add the roof to the "country store" and the lighting too.
It is already looking beautiful, but I can't wait to see it when it's all done, it will be amazing!!! :)
So cute and country! :)
We also added brick to the main wall by the stairs, and I LOVE it.
Color adds so much warmth to a home, and it feels so inviting!
Inviting to our family and friends, and to the spirit that I ultimately want to prevail in our home. :)
Thank you Clint for the awesome birthday gift, and for sharing your time and talents! (And for going without sleep to make it happen! ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment