Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kambriella's Advice...

This little girl is so much fun!!!
She brings so much happiness and laughter to our home :) ...
~So~
...The other morning as we were waving goodbye and blowing kisses to Dallin and Gavin while they walked over to the neighbor's house for the morning car pool, Kambriella just HAD to get in the last word...
She ran out the front door and straight to the edge of the sidewalk where she cupped her chubby little hands around her mouth and shouted out to her brothers,
 
"Dallin!.... I will miss you!!!"
 
"Gabin!... (that's how she says Gavin :) ...and don't forget your pack pack!!!"
 
Then she continued to shout out every last little piece of motherly advice that her little 3 year old mind could remember for about 2 minutes straight!
Then, finally feeling like they were far enough away and she could only get in one last little bit of important information she said...
 
"Oh! .... And DON'T BE HYPER!!!"
 
I just started laughing so hard and thought to myself..."I wonder where she has heard that before!?" :)
I guess I really better be sure I am only saying good things because somebody I know is watching every move I make! After all, she IS as she says, "Growing big like a mom!" :)

No comments: