I met my beautiful friend Natalie for lunch yesterday in Bountiful and had the best time. :)
I believe we were together for about 2 hours but it really only felt like 2 minutes...
I miss her and all of the time that we used to get to spend together, but I'm also so grateful for any opportunity that we now get to see each other and catch up.
Her craft business is booming, her family is thriving, and she's getting ready to put her house up for sale to move! Life continues to move forward ever quickly, but one thing is for certain...
our relationships, our love for one another, and the gospel of Jesus Christ will always be constant and the solid and complete source of true happiness in our lives.
Natalie is also going to be helping me with some of the wedding decorations for Kierra's wedding...
and they are going to be FANTASTIC!!!
I. CAN"T. WAIT!!!!
I love you Natalie!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment