Our home is busy and happy right now...
Kierra moved back home this weekend in order to save a little bit more money, spend a little more time with the family, and to help with wedding planning. While she will still be commuting to BYU 4 days a week, I feel like this time is going to both fly by at the speed of light AND be so precious...just like this picture.
As Kierra was unpacking her clothes, her little sisters were right under her feet trying on her clothes, spraying her perfume, and having a ball dancing to the loud music and enjoying being together.
This makes my heart soooo happy!
Meanwhile, the brothers were all downstairs snacking, doing homework, talking, and practicing keeping their word to each other to "not put each other down." Literally. :)
So yes, as the song "Don't Put Me Down" was playing in the background Carew held his brother up!!!
"Don't worry Dallin, I won't put you down!!!"
These kids crack me up and make our home so happy...and I just LOVE it AND them!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment