Today was Kambriella's second grade end of the year program at school and she had to dress up.
She looked so cute!
I told her to smile so I could take her picture and THIS is what I got...:)
Confidence 101...THAT is what class my kids have been taking!!! ;)
I love it! :) :)
As I was curling her hair she had been telling me about the part that she had to say and how she was a little nervous for it so I asked her what she had to say...
She proceeded to tell me that everyone had to tell what they wanted to be when they grow up and that she just didn't know if she should say, "I want to be a Mom" ~OR~ "I want to be a LOVING Mom."
My mommy heart once again smiled when I heard this...:)
That's when I told her to show me what a LOVING Mom looks like...and THIS is what I got...
Kambriella told me about how she was the only one in the entire 2nd grade that said she wanted to be a mom. I told her how proud I was of her and how she is one day going to be an AMAZING mom!
I told her that Heavenly Father was proud of her too because she picked the job that was the most important job in the entire world! I also told her how when Kierra was her age she would say the same thing...and now look at her! She' getting ready to be an AMAZING wife and mother one day...(Kambriella really looks up to Kierra too so that was so exciting for her to hear.;) I told her that Kierra is also learning to be a nurse, but that she's most excited about the wife and mom part...I just LOVE these sweet kids!!!
Later on in the day Kambriella also had her dress rehearsal for her end of the year Dance Showcase.
I took her and her little friend to that and did the quick practice and then did a quick change in the car back into her dress for her 2nd grade program for the 2nd time that day, THIS time for the parents! :)
It was a hit! :)
Here she is with her cute friend Tucker...
And the absolute BEST second grade teacher in the world!!!
The picnic dinner on the grass at home afterward has a big hit too!!! :)
For everyone!!! :)
Happy Friday!!! :)














No comments:
Post a Comment