That little face just says it all...
"I'm so glad when my daddy comes home!!!!"
Kesslyn LOVES her dad and runs with open arms to him as soon as he gets home.
It is so sweet and I love it!
I'm so grateful for my kind and loving family and for the light they shine on me. I thought it was so sweet of Gavin to compliment Kambriella at her dance competition the other day when he said,
"Kambriella, I could tell which one you were up on the stage because you were shining your light!
You were the brightest one out there!!!"
Talk about melting my mama heart...
It makes me so happy to see that my children are trying to shine their light...
After a day of doctor and chiropractic appointments, a lunch date with Clint, household chores, visiting teaching, a tennis match, dance, and dinner, we welcomed the peaceful spirit of family home evening.
We all learned about the light of Christ and listened to the conference talk titled
"Brighter and Brighter Until the Perfect Day" by Elder Mark A. Bragg of the Seventy.
He said,
Now more than ever, our families must be sources of great light to everyone around us. Families increase in light as they increase in love and kindness. As we establish families of “faith, … repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, and compassion,” we will feel an increase in love towards the Savior and towards one another. The family will grow stronger, and the light in each of us will grow brighter.

No comments:
Post a Comment