Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day

 Mother's Day was so nice...a day to have NO meetings, a day to sleep in, a day to have a special breakfast made from my sweetie, love notes from all my children, a spirit filled worship service, and loves all around.
I'm grateful to have my eternal family...they mean everything to me!
 I love my sweeties so much, and was so happy that Kierra and Riley got to join us later on too...
 The brothers spent a lot of "Bro Time" out in Carew's hammock :)
But one of my very favorite things about Mother's Day was having Clint come in to Relief Society with me to be there to listen and support me in my calling while I was teaching all of the women on Mother's Day.
He is my favorite and the fact that he is my biggest fan gives me the confidence and strength to do ANYTHING. Clint, I LOVE YOU!!!
 (Our Relief Society class...and me in the middle of a blink...I think...:)



No comments: