Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A Hike to Bell's Canyon

 Yesterday was a sunny 65 degree weather day and so we quickly took advantage of the sunshine and got the family out of the house and on a hike up to Bell's Canyon.
I love the way the mountains look with the snow hugging the evergreen trees. It was beautiful up in the mountains and the fresh air felt so good.
  We stopped for a minute on the bridge that crosses the river, the kids played around for a minute, and of course I took a few pictures.
  I always love pictures because they help me to remember all of these fun times together with my family, and even amidst the global pandemic of the corona virus, we are finding ways to keep our "social distance" and still enjoy being together. 
It's another "silver lining" to me. :)
 I love watching everyone smile and be carefree while we are out, and still admiring the creations that God has given us.His world is beautiful.
 But one of the most beautiful things that I get to see while I am out is the chubby little face of my little baby grandson Easton. He is so sweet and I already know that he loves me. :)
We are going to be BEST friends. :)

No comments: