Last weekend we went as a family to Cherry Hill to celebrate our cousins birthdays! This is now an annual tradition that has been running for about 4 or 5 years, and everyone loves it...especially now Eila and Kesslyn. :)
This year was a bit different though because of the pandemic. We all had to make a reservation to be there since they were limiting the number of people that could be in there together.
Needless to say, we were together with our family and we had a great day.
I love the smile on Dallin's face here...it says so much without any need of explanation.:)
Clint and I spent the majority of the time in the Lazy River with the little kids, but that is about my speed anymore...stick with the littles and have LOTS of fun without being too crazy. Perfect. :)
The highlight of all of the get-together's that we have as a family though is just being with people that we love.
And I love these people...like a LOT!
And these two little brownnies. :)
Everyone played so hard that they all fell asleep on the ride home.
(Except for Kara and me.;)
We got home just in time to get cleaned up and head out to the Hale Center Theater to watch the play "Bright Star" for my sister Tiffany's birthday. It was the first time in 4 months that they have been open, and yes, we had to wear masks while we were there. But the play was SO GOOD, and I kind of forgot about my mask, and life, and the pandemic just for a couple of hours while the play carried us away with it's amazing story...
I was so grateful that we were able to do something fun together to celebrate Tiffany.
I'm pretty sure she knows how much I love her. She's my built-in best friend. (After Clint of course. :)
This life is so interesting and different right now, but I am striving daily to look for God's hand in all things, and today I recognized it many many times. He is my constant in this world of constant change...or maybe I should call Him my Bright Star. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment