Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

An Appointment With the Lord

Yesterday I woke up with the thought of going to the temple in my mind. The Jordan River temple is currently closed (which is where I  usually go) so I looked around the other temples for an appointment that would work with my schedule, and guess what?
There was one initiatory opening at the Draper temple, so I took it!!!
I was overcome with gratitude and love just by simply being there.
The flowers and trees in bloom are so beautiful!
I had a few loved ones on my mind, and some things that I was praying about, and I felt heaven's love and peace distill upon me, and my mind was clear.
The workers in the temple told me that not only was the Jordan River temple closed, but so was the Timpanogos temple, and they thought they were going to be slammed with people, but they weren't!
Not only was I able to get an appointment, but I was also the only one in the room, and was able to do double the amount of names that I usually do.
It was a very special time for me.
I left the temple feeling light and happy, and I know that I was filled with that power to take on life that you can only get from going to the temple!
I look forward to Saturday as well since Clint and I will also be going to the Bountiful temple to do sealings with my sister!
I LOVE the temple!

 

No comments: