Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Filling In at Premier

This week has been fun for me because I am working all day everyday for the most amazing boss...;)
Our secretary at Premier Vehicle Installation had to go in for a surgery, and so Clint asked me if I could help him out and fill in for her while she is out.
I LOVE seeing him interact with all of the customers, being so confident and good at what he does. He is happy, kind, assertive, respectful, and gets the job done. He's honest and helpful, AND he takes me with him on his lunch breaks. Yesterday I teased him as he was in his routine of picking up lunch, and heading back to the shop. "What are you doing??" I asked him. "You can't go back to the shop! This is our time to be alone and talk!" He laughed and apologized, not being used to having me with him everyday. He took me to a park where we sat on a bench and ate our lunch and talked. The air was warm, and it felt so nice outside. I LOVE this man so much and I am so happy that there is something small that I can do to help him out, and lighten his load. Thanks for asking me to help out Clint! You are the best boss! (And the cutest too! ;)

 

No comments: