Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Our Soccer Girl

We've come to the end of the soccer season, and I am so very proud of our soccer girl!
Kambriella is a Rockstar and shines both on and off the field.
Kambriella's friend Chloe, Grandpa Trickett, and his friend Marla all came to cheer for Kambriella on her last game of the season. We sure love our supportive family!
We also had a team party with pizza and treats to celebrate the girls and all of their hard work.
Kambriella and I also went to the cross country meeting at the high school last night. Kambriella plans to join the cross country team in order to get herself conditioned and into shape for the upcoming high school soccer tryouts this summer!
(I got to take care of coach Chase Engelstead's little baby while he presented the information to all of the parents. At first she wasn't too happy with me taking her from her daddy, but she ended up falling asleep in my arms! ;)
Kambriella I am excited to see you work hard and chase your dreams! Way to go after them!


 

No comments: