I have an angel friend that is always thinking about me and doing kind things to serve me...I tell her all the time that if she doesn't stop it, she is going to be the next relief society president! ;)
She showed up the other night with this beautiful bracelet gift that really touched my heart!
I LOVE the bracelet, and the scripture that went with it really hit home because it speaks the TRUTH.
Yesterday was a particularly difficult day where my feelings were tender, and I was trying my best to rely on the things that I know to be true as others were in opposition to those views...
Sometimes we can be a target to the adversary's "fiery darts," but when we remember to listen to the peace that Jesus Christ offers us rather than the voice of the world, we will always be led in the right direction down the path that leads us right where we want to be...encircled in the arms of His love.
I will always remember to "doubt not" because I KNOW what is true, even when others try to tell me otherwise. Like my son serving his mission, there will be people who do not believe...but it will only make us stronger and more sure of those truths that we already know when we defend them in righteousness, and stand firm in the truths that the Holy Ghost whispers to our hearts.
I'm grateful for my testimony, grateful for the holiday season, grateful for angels that lift us, and grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and my title as a "Missionary mom!"
What a great blessing it truly is!



No comments:
Post a Comment