Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The BEST Gifts at Christmas...

 Christmas has been AMAZING! I do not have the words to describe how happy I have felt this past week with having THE MOST precious gifts in my life...my FAMILY, and my FAITH, and all of the fun and happy memories that go along with them...
Our 45 minute conversation with Carew while he is on his mission in Italy was priceless! He looks so handsome and seems so happy and it was soooo good to hear his voice! He's growing, speaking beautiful Italian, and becoming a "Fashionista" as Kierra would say...;)
His sweet and humble testimony made my heart so full of joy, and the awesome example he is to the rest of our children is far greater than I ever imagined it would be...I love you Carew!!! I mean Anziano Trickett ;)
 ...and having Riley and Kierra here was perfect. Their happy spirits radiated everywhere they were and everyone in our home and family felt of their goodness and love. They truly love their family and each other and have so much gratitude for all that they have been blessed with. They are a bright light and I am soooo glad that we had them for a whole week! (It just really flew by...)
As I said good bye to them just a few minutes ago as Clint took them to the airport, a little bit of my heart left with them, but at the same time, I am so glad they have each other and that they are doing so well. I know that they are off to do good things and so I willingly let them go...
I packed so much into every day that they were here, and so now I will begin the task of getting caught up on all that happened over the past week...and the BEST Christmas. 
Heavenly Father gives such good gifts and I am a lucky daughter to receive them all and to feel so much of His love.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: