The Sabbath day is always one of my favorite days of the week. :)
Yesterday was no exception!
I had the privilege of speaking in sacrament meeting with Hannah for her mission farewell!
The meeting was full of the spirit and I loved being able to share my testimony. Although it's always a little scary to put yourself and your feelings out there, there is always someone who usually needs to hear just what you have to say. Hopefully that one person was touched. :) I know I was.
Kate was also at our sacrament meeting to hear Hannah speak, and it was such a nice surprise to see her there! I am definitely learning a lot about "people" as I serve in this calling...it is such a blessing to be able to serve and have first hand experiences that teach you and convert you deep down to your core...
I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and for the testimony that I have of my Savior and His love for me! I know that the work that we are here to do really is "all about people!"


No comments:
Post a Comment