Yesterday I had this candle made for a Bridal Shower gift! My theme was "Love is in the air," and with this beautiful fragrant candle it literally is! What a fun and personal gift for so many occasions! I was sooo pleased! (Especially because it was something that I just happened upon...)
I took a screen shot of this facebook photo...
...emailed it to the store, I chose what I wanted the label to say, then they printed and applied the label, and Voila! A beautiful, MEANINGFUL, personalized gift for the happy couple!
Coupled with a King size fuzzy blanket and 2 goose down feather pillows, there's gonna be nothing but snuggling, cuddling, and LOVE in the air!
(P.S. Bryce was my "son" on Trek about 8 years ago and so I have a special place in my heart for him and couldn't be happier for him and Allie!)



No comments:
Post a Comment