Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, July 20, 2018

Pickle Ball at the Park

 Last night the Elders Quorum hosted a Pickle Ball night at a park in Herriman that was A-Maze-ing!!!
We all had fun playing against each other in the cooler summer evening air...but as soon as it was over the kids ran off to explore the most A-Mazing playground ever!!!
WARNING:
THESE PICTURES ARE HIGH ACTION SHOTS AND EXTREMELY BLURRY...
MAY CAUSE NAUSEA (I mean kind of like if you were really on that amazing merry-go-round!!!;)
Dallin pushed Kesslyn on these swings that made you feel like you were on a ride at Lagoon...:)
 ...and then all of the kids RACED up these slides and then RACED back down! They were loving them and had the time of their lives! Kesslyn even got in my face and screamed at me,
 "I'M HAVING SOOO MUCH FUN!!!" :)
As soon as I would see them coming out of the slide I would hurry and take a picture, but they were so fast that they were already heading back up again by the time it actually took!!! They LOVED these slides!!!

They also loved climbing this bungee tower that was on top of this merry-go-round...Yaaaa.....I got on with Kambriella for just a half a second before I was pretty sure I was gonna throw up!
How do these kids do it??
 Kesslyn racing back up the tower..:)
 ...and she's back down...
...and she's off again!!!
It was such a fun night and we stayed there and played until it was dark and we couldn't see anymore! They even had zip lines that the kids were riding in the dark that started making me kind of nervous just because you couldn't really see the other people in the dark and we didn't want anyone to get hurt, so we called it a night. A very good night.
I love family time and summer nights...2 things that just go together!!!
Happy weekend!

No comments: