Pioneer Day was fun with this crowd! :)
We went bowling, and ate lots of fries while we did it...
Kesslyn wasn't too sure about what we were doing at first, and then after she got the hang of it, her turn couldn't come back around fast enough! ;)
She did great with the assistance of her awesome siblings and the ball cart..;)
I think she cared more about actually rolling the ball than anything else! She never really stayed around long enough to see just how many pins she was able to knock over...she just walked away with a smile of satisfaction as soon as the ball was on its way!
Kambriella did great too and had lots of fun!
Dallin and Gavin seemed pretty comfortable and natural at it while Anson was just a goof! Throwing the ball backwards and between his legs...don't ask me how he got such a good score doing all the crazy stuff that he did!?! But even better...looked who tied for 1st...KESSLYN! She did great. :)
I was proud to come in last as I gave most of my turns to everyone else for a "practice throw" or just a chance for a goof shot! My back does NOT like how it feels after a round of bowling so I just mostly enjoyed watching and cheering everyone on. ;)
Later we went to Coldstone and had ice~cream, played around for a little while, and then when Clint got home we went for a drive to pick up our new table that we bought for our cabin! By the time we get it all put together we should be able to seat 14 people around it!!! Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!! The more the merrier, right?? If it wouldn't have sold out so fast I probably would have bought 2 of them!
We also went to HuHot for dinner, one of our favorite places!
Then as we rolled in to the house late that night, I received THIS picture with a text from Kierra!
NOTHING could have made me happier than to see that my sweet Kids took a few minutes out of their vacation to go and see my sweet mom!!! I KNOW how much this meant to her and I KNOW that they probably have no idea what a gift that was to her...THANK YOU Kierra and Riley for stopping to see Grandma!!! I love you guys and am so happy that you are having such a fun vacation together!






No comments:
Post a Comment