It is officially 2 weeks until school starts!!!!
Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
I love having my children home with me and I don't really love sending them back to school...but I know that the structure and learning of course is so good for them, so for that reason, we try to get excited and prepared. School shopping is a fun part of getting ready. And these kids will be sporting some pretty cool looking shoes if you ask me!
They were all so grateful and realized that they needed to express this gratitude for one of these simple luxuries of life...Shoes!!! Some kids don't get them, and these 4 children of mine each got a few new pair...I heard the words, "Thank you mom!" about a dozen times at least...
As long as they always have grateful hearts I know they will feel blessed, and if they can learn some good lessons too about where these feet should "stand", how they can "walk on the path", and even to try walking in someone else's shoes...There are many lessons to learn when traveling through life, and even when we go back to school!



No comments:
Post a Comment