Thursday was such a fun day and we were all lucky enough to get to see Carew's very favorite person in the entire universe...Kate!!! :)
We met her in between all of our daily chaos for lunch at Chik~fil~A where we visited for a bit and caught up before she heads back to Logan for the next semester of school...she also spoiled our little princess with an early birthday present..."E-punzo" as Kesslyn calls it! Thank you soooo much Kate!!! Kesslyn LOVES her present and she goes everywhere with us!!! (But I wouldn't let her take it to church. ;)
We also got to host the mommy daughter activity in our back yard for the Activity Day girls too! We had a yummy Bbq dinner and chocolate fondue smores for dessert. Kambriella thought that was pretty amazing!. ;)
I love how pretty much everything for these girls at this age is still pretty amazing...
...and Kambriella, I think YOU are pretty much amazing too!!! :)
I LOVE your confidence, enthusiasm, and energy for life!
I LOVE how you believe you can do ANYTHING!!!
I love your ability to make friends and to BE a good friend...
......but most of all I just LOVE that I get to be YOUR mom!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment