Monday was our last day with Kierra and everyone needed a little of her attention...;)
The little sissy's got their fingernails and toenails painted, and I took Kierra for just a few minutes just the two of us to Deseret Book to buy some new garments...
We picked up Dallin from the high school where he had gotten his new Student Class Officer sweater, and had been directing kids and welcoming them at the school...
He was pretty darn proud of his new sweater and looked pretty sharp in it too! ;)
He was especially proud of the Ying Yang Silver wolf symbol that was on his back. It was the part that he designed and everyone loved!
I can hardly believe that he is ready to enter high school...and that in 3 short years he will graduate and be following in his big brothers foot steps...I'm telling you...WHERE does time go???
Yes Dallin, your future is SOOO bright! :)
We all went to Hokulia and had shave ice and sat around talking and enjoying each others company...
...and then somehow we ended up at the mall which we NEVER go to the mall...but we wanted to find a slip extender for Kierra and a few more school clothes for the boys...
We found neither of those things, but the girls did find this zebra they could ride around on and boy did they have fun!!! Kambriella was a little speed demon and we thought of how proud Riley would have been to see her...;)
...and then there was Kesslyn...WATCH OUT WORLD!!!
CRAZY DRIVER!!!! ;) ;)
There were also these chairs that the brothers found and took everyone too...they all had a good laugh sitting in them and spinning around in circles...I didn't try it though since I don't do too well with anything that might make me get motion sick...I'm glad they all had a good laugh though!
By the end of the day it was time for family dinner and Kierra chose to go to Hu Hot. We had a delicious dinner, visited some more, and then it was time to send Kierra on her way to go back to Riley and back to Colorado.
I always consider myself lucky to get ANY chance to see Kierra, so having a couple of days with her really was a treat! Every time I am with her I am reminded of the goodness and love of our Heavenly Father. That He gave us all the opportunity to come here and experience life in the safety and love of a family. My children remind me of that love constantly and their goodness and pure hearts make me want to do better each day, so that when our time comes there will be NO regrets and only an eternity of goodness and TIME together.
We are such a blessed family and I am so so grateful for this daily constant reminder from Him!











No comments:
Post a Comment