This past week has been SO fun!
When I was out running each morning of the week before last, I kept having the thought come into my mind of making a Mother's Day video for the sisters in our ward.
I kept dismissing the thought thinking to myself, "I don't know how to make a video!!??"
But guess what??
When Heavenly Father wants you to do something, He provides a way.
With the help of my ward sisters and friends we made an uplifting, fun, and inspiring Mother's Day video that I hope will brighten everyone's day this year.
My little girls came with me to Thanksgiving Point for part of my filming, and we made it a "girl party" according to Kesslyn... ;)
It was almost kind of like a gift to myself too, walking around the beautiful gardens there for the first time this year on the weekend of Mother's Day! It was such a beautiful day, all around.
The video we made was LARGELY made possible by the hard work of my son Dallin too. He did it willingly and lovingly, editing the video, doing all of the hard parts that I knew I could NOT.
It was fun to spend that much time with him, and to see how smart and talented and capable he really is.
He complimented me and built me up, even when it was hard and I wasn't fully confident in myself.
Thank you Dallin!!! I know you are capable of so many things, and through the spirit I can see even more of the divine potential that is inside of you.
I'm praying for Heavenly Father to shower blessings down upon you in whatever way He sees fit because you surely deserve them today for all of the love you have given your momma.
Watch the video here:
https://youtu.be/LmhjHc47xek





No comments:
Post a Comment