What I love about Dallin is that he always makes me laugh, and not because he's trying to, but just because that is who he is. He is a funny kid. :)
After running for Student Body Officer for the RHS class of 2021, making it into the top 10, but not the top 5, Dallin has decided to run for the Senior Class Officer instead.
He is a natural born leader and will do good no matter what he does. I know this because I have seen him in action right here at home, and I think that is where it counts the most.
Dallin decided to "reinact" Hot Rod's "quiet place" scene, and that will be his video. I'm not certain what exactly people will think when they see his silly video, but one thing is for sure...Dallin has my vote! He's on the right side and is certain that he will be happy serving and loving people no matter where it is that Heavenly Father needs him.
I love that strength about Dallin. He just knows.
And he is awesome. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment