Heartstrings By Susette

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Goodbye Little Farmers ~ Preschool Graduation 2020

 This past week was officially the end of Kesslyn's Little Farmer's Preschool! (Although she hasn't gone for the last 2 months because of the COVID-19 pandemic.)
 Her sister Kambriella and her cousin Maddy helped make these posters for her to "decorate" our car for her drive-through preschool graduation. :)
 We saw her teacher Miss Whitney (mask/no mask) who gave her a certificate for Farm Camp Friday graduation...
  ...and her teacher Miss Shayla who was with her throughout the rest of the week.
 Miss Shayla told Kesslyn that she was her very favorite student and that she missed her so much! (And then she remembered that her own son was in the class and said that HE was her favorite, and then her. But only because he has to be. ;)
 Lucky for Kesslyn, Grandma Panter was here visiting us and got to go with us and see where Kesslyn had her preschool! Kesslyn was so happy to have her there. :)
 Being on the farm for preschool was such a treat for Kesslyn! Out of all of the places she ever got to go, and all of the preschools that my children went to, I was so happy that her and Kambriella got to experience a little bit of life and learning on the farm!
 I had so much fun as a kid visiting my grandpa's farm when I was little, and I really think it adds a depth and level of fun and learning to childhood that can only be gained through those experiences. So I'm SO happy that she had that opportunity!
 Thank you Little Farmers for all of the farm adventures! We love you an will miss you forever!!!

No comments: