This is a fun and crazy bunch that I get to spend my time with, and there is never a dull moment, nor any time that life is not a competition!
Especially when we go bowling! :)
We were all having one of the best games ever, and I was even beating Clint for a little while! (Until, that is, he realized that I was ahead of him!) Then he made a comeback with 4 strikes in a row to take the lead! ;)
The final score found Carew in 1st place, then Clint with a close second, then
Me
Gavin
Kambriella
Kesslyn
and Dallin. :)
(The bumper lanes really help the little girls. ;)
We also took off last weekend and spent a night at the cabin. We brought Kara along and stopped for dinner in Spanish Fork before heading out...
I'm truly grateful for this crew! I love each one of them individually, and I love the way that each one of them complete our family.
We are a lucky, crazy bunch indeed!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment