This year I learned something VERY important...
February 9th, is National Pizza Day!!!!
I knew as soon as I had said my morning prayers, that THIS was going to be a great day, and a great way to spread some LOVE!!!
So, in an effort to share my love for others, through my love for pizza, I typed up a "National Pizza Day" love letter, placed an online order for 27 pizzas, along with cookie dough from Papa Murphy's, and spent 6 good hours delivering love and a pizza to people throughout my neighborhood!
It was SO FUN!!!
I had some wonderful visits, saw a lot of people SMILE, and I think I just might do it again next year!!!
I LOVED that National Pizza Day fell during the same week as Valentine's Day because I got to share the love with some heart shaped pizzas! (And also some Mini Murph's personal pizzas that were just the right size for the single and widowed sisters that I wanted to visit...)
as I delivered the pizzas and the love, I was able to let people know that I love them more than I love pizza! (And that's a whole lot!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment