So much good going on, it's time to catch up! :)
We've been busy! I took Kambriella out on a date where we went to the temple and talked about being in young women's. She is SO excited and has such a good heart.
I've been running quite a bit these days since the aerobics class I usually go to has been shut down because of covid...I have loved my quiet morning runs and the beautiful morning skies...
I have been teaching a temple prep class every other Sunday with my sister Tiffany, brother in law Colby, and my son Dallin. I love it, and it feels so good to be sharing that light together.
Kesslyn is daily perfecting her art skills and is always coloring or drawing something!
I mean, just look at that Olaf next to the dinosaur! So sweet.
We've had the entire family in to the dentist for cleanings...some happier to go than others. ;)
We've been working on designing/dreaming up a design for a new logo to celebrate 20 years of business in 2021! I never could have imagined twenty years ago what this business would have looked like today...but after thinking about and seeing all of the hard work that has gone into it, I CAN believe it! We have been so blessed throughout it all, and the Lord continues to be at the helm of this "ship!"
I have also been asked to speak in the leadership session of stake conference this weekend coming up. I am speaking about "inspired ministering." I have had some inspired dreams where I really feel like I was receiving some guidance and instruction for this specific talk. I learned from my dreams that 1) Ministering needs to be done one by one.2) To be successful at ministering we need to spend TIME with individuals and show them that we really care and want to make a difference in their life. 3) When we offer service through ministering, we will see miracles! I will have to take the time to record these dreams at a later date, but suffice it to say, that my dreams were real, emotionally involved, and unforgettable.
I have also been working hard at getting all of my Christmas taken down and put away, and also at getting some of my decorating done since moving in over a year ago now! I always have some good boys to help me too. :)
I also went with Gavin to the high school for a suicide prevention/awareness night. Gavin serves on the HOPE squad at his school and is always learning about how to help people through some of these kinds of rough challenges. I have also found this kind of information very helpful while serving in this calling, and so it benefitted me too. Just the other day I had a sister reach out to me about the "very dark place" that she was in. We had a successful conversation about this very thing, and it made me so grateful for the good people out there who care about others and want to make a difference...just like Gavin. :)
There was live entertainment and speakers too, and Gavin got to clap his hands and sing along too in the background. Way to go Gavin!
I also took Dallin on his date the other day! We went and got shakes and fries from In N Out, and then went shopping and bought a surprise gift to deliver to his cute girl "friend" Jordyn.
We were sneaky and had Dallin slide down in his seat as to not get caught!
We bought this cute little bag and filled it with a gift card, temple recommend holder, necklace, bookmark, and a candy bar too! We hung it on her car door so she could find it when she got off of work.
Then we drove through the drive through of where she works and bought a half dozen cookies and said hello. We knew that it would make her day.
I mean we knew that Dallin would make her day.
And he did. :)
I can feel the winds of change beginning to blow ever more increasingly. and I am trying to enjoy every minute that I have with my children still under my wing.
Before long, things are going to look very different around here. Still good, just different.
Happy Monday everyone!














No comments:
Post a Comment