These two cuties left yesterday for the adventure of a lifetime. They packed their bags to go stay with their big sister Kierra and her family in Hawaii for 17 days!
I planned ahead a little and did my Christmas shopping in June too, since they were allowed 2 suitcases each and I knew it would help out since we plan to celebrate Christmas there as a family this year.
Best. Feeling. Ever.
My heart felt excited and nervous sending the kids off without me, but I also had full confidence in them, and am so grateful that they are brave and determined kids who want to do amazing things in life. They are so good!
So....that means Kesslyn will be an "only child" for those 17 days they are gone!
(But not to worry! We are going to pick up her favorite cousin Eila today and she is coming to stay with us for 9 days while the kids are gone. Kesslyn is SO excited!)
She watched a movie with Tank at my sisters house while we worked on some things together...
Her and I also played outside on the tramp together, and look at this girl's toe touches!!!
Kesslyn, you are amazing!
Clint and I went to the temple together, and we continued to get phone calls and updates until finally, we got THIS picture from Kierra!!!
THEY MADE IT TO HAWAII!!!!!!
This picture makes my heart so happy...just look at those beautiful GENUINE smiles!!!
I know they are so happy to be together and are going to make some great memories together.
Thank you Kierra and Riley for inviting them to come. Have a BLAST in Hawaii!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment