Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Beautiful Tina


As I was driving down the road, an old pickup truck full of pumpkins pulled onto the road in front of me.
I found myself all giddy and excited like a little kid at Christmas!!!
Something about this simple sight brought a feeling of fall magic into the air and I felt happy...

 I had also been thinking a lot about my friend Tina, and that I hadn't seen her in a while.
I decided then that it was a perfect day to invite her on a walk and catch up a bit!
(And so I could mug on her chubby little baby :)
Kesslyn LOVED it!!!
:)


A few years ago my dear friend Tina experienced a horrible tragedy...
Her sweet baby Cedar passed away at the age of 2 months old.
I learned a lot from her about faith and enduring well...even on some of her deepest, darkest days she stayed close to the Savior and kept looking toward the light.

Since then she has had 2 more sweet little babies (6 children total) and she is a beautiful and loving mother.
I am so grateful for her friendship, love, and example, 
and that we can help each other through the good and the bad.
I'm sure she will never know just how much she has taught me, and how much I love her for it.

Sitting at the park and taking our little ones for a walk in the crisp autumn air was so good for my heart!
Like I've said many times, I'm so blessed and so grateful for sweet angels in my life!
And for autumn time! ;)

No comments: