Being with family and friends can teach us a lot about life's lessons...
Like how the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.
All I needed to do was to stay up till 3 o'clock in the morning with this sweet friend of mine and share testimonies and experiences that have taught us so much as mothers about this...
We are all important to Heavenly Father,
and when we learn how to see that, and to believe that truth, the more our lives will be blessed.
I really believe that!
My friend Lisa is one of those blessings in my life!
And so are these cute kids!!!
:)
Remember those friend/cousins?
The frousins :)
A friendly game of bowling can teach some of those same life's lessons too you know?
Like how to share, take turns, be a good sport, and to cheer each other on!!!
(And that you should NOT put a bowling ball on a table top because it WILL roll off!!! :)
I just love the little lessons we can learn from each other.
I am continually learning from these cuties EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
And I love it!
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment