They have me under a spell...this sweet family of mine!
Seriously, I just can't get enough of them!!!
We went to the Trickett family Halloween party this weekend and had a fun time being with some of our very favorite people.
That's what makes this life so enjoyable...
being with the people that we love and the time that we have together.
I'm so grateful that the Spirit prompted me to marry this husband of mine...I had no idea just how much he was going to love me and bless my life, and how much we would love these children that we have created together...it's simply amazing to me....And I had no idea what an amazing father he was going to be!!!
Spoiling these kids with love and laughter every single day....
Well, and of course with CHOCOLATE :)
Kambriella wanted chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, and when Clint went to the storage room to see if we had any, we did not.
BUT...we had HERSHEY bars!!! EVEN BETTER, he thought!!! :)
He made Hershey bar pancakes instead. :)
And they LOVED it!!!
Kesslyn is now officially RUINED from ever wanting anything that does not contain CHOCOLATE!
Anyways...they all think they have the BEST DAD EVER!!! :)
And they do!!!
:)
I love you Clint!



No comments:
Post a Comment