Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Every Girl is a Princess


This morning as I was going through my emails, I was pleased to find this message from Kambriella's teacher:


Susan Warnock susan.warnock@jordandistrict.org

Sep 30 (4 days ago)
to me
Kambriella just totally aced her district Benchmark 1. 100% !!!
 🤗👏✳🚩👑💯🎶🙃🎆💥📣🔆👑



My heart felt so happy!
 I was so happy that Kambriella's teacher would take the time to share this with me, but most of all, I felt so happy that my little girl is thriving and growing in so many positive ways...

I'm grateful that her little spirit recognizes good and absorbs it...
I'm grateful that we are surrounded by loving family, friends, teachers, and neighbors who recognize and implement the same strong values into the lives of those they teach, lead, and serve...
I'm grateful that with all of the mixed messages that the world sends to our children these days, that Kambriella KNOWS that she is LOVED, that she is SPECIAL,
 and that she is a REAL PRINCESS and daughter of God.

With all of the gratitude in my heart and love for this little girl, I want her and my Heavenly Father to know that I will do EVERYTHING in my power to continue to build her up and
help her to stand tall and to wear her "crown" with conviction...
She IS a Princess!!!
And so is EVERY girl!!!
:)
A true princess glows with the Light of Christ.
(Balboa Pier, California)

A true princess loves and appreciates ALL of Heavenly Father's creations no matter how big or small.
(Newport Beach, California)

A true princess sees herself as a beautiful child of God.
(Beach house, Newport Beach California)

A true princess believes she can dream big to become ANYTHING she wants to be!
(Kambriella's 7th birthday! Mermaid surprise party)

A true princess believes her Daddy is her Prince and LOVES her time with him. :)
(Daddy daughter date at the Utah Jazz basketball game)

A true princess feels safe and "loved at home." 
(Especially in mommy and daddy's bed.:)

A true princess can "do hard things"... AND get grass stains on her knees. 
(1st year playing soccer :)

A true princess feels compassion and love for others.
( Picture with mascot for Children's Heart Foundation)

A true princess "Enjoys the Journey!"
(Utah's Hogle Zoo)

A true princess recognizes that ALL girls are princesses!
(Swimming at home with sister Kierra and cousin Brier.)

A true princess knows that motherhood is God's noblest calling.
(New baby sister Kesslyn Natalia)

A true princess knows that sadness will come, but that Jesus suffered the atonement for ALL pain and sorrow.
(Halloween 2015...an overly tired little princess! :)

A true princess celebrates righteous family traditions.
(Cutting down the Christmas tree with dad! 2015)

A true princess knows there is safety in the "tools" given her to help weather the storms of life.
(Christmas 2015 Park City, Utah)

A true princess honors and keeps the Sabbath day holy.
(Napping on the way home from Grandma's :)

A true princess helps bring others to Christ.
(Kambriella and Kesslyn at the Provo City Center Temple open house.)

A true princess obeys the Word of Wisdom.
(Kambriella always asks before she goes to bed, "How many hours of sleep am I going to get tonight? :)

A true princess sees beauty and magic in every single day.
( In Hogwarts with the Sorting Hat, Harry Potter World, California)

A true princess watches out for others and scatters sunshine all along the way.
( Helping mommy get groceries at Harmon's)

A true princess is a friend to EVERYONE.
(1st day of 2nd grade with Mia, Ashlynn, and Sarah)

A true princess always has a caring heart.
(End of the year (1st grade) award for Kambriella)


Kambriella, you are a shining star in my life and I'm so lucky to be your mom!
You are learning everyday what it is like to be a princess, and I want you to know that you truly are!!!

Continue learning and growing and getting up when you fall...
Continue loving and serving and spreading that Light of Christ wherever you go!
I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!!!
:)

No comments: