Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, December 12, 2016

A Christmas Visit

On Friday I took the kids and we went over to visit our 98 year old friend Bernice!
We took her a tiny little Christmas tree and visited with her and told her we loved her! :)
Kesslyn loved being there but really wanted the baby doll that Bernice had in the corner...
Gavin just kept smiling politely and helped keep Kesslyn out of Bernice's things, including the baby doll...:)
and Kambriella decided that she wanted to sing her a song, and so she did!

It was so sweet...I just love her little heart and ALL of her confidence!!!
(It was a song that she has been learning in class called
 White is in the Winter Night by Enya.)
It might be one of my new favorites!
(But probably just because now I can picture Kambriella singing it to Bernice!)
:)
# LIGHTtheWORLD
Jesus visited the lonely, and so can you!

No comments: