Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, December 2, 2016

Lifting Burdens and a Date With Mom

 "Jesus lifted others burdens, and so can you!"
It was day 1 of  #LIGHTtheWORLD and I knew exactly what I was going to do to lift someone's burden...
I have still been thinking so much about our neighbor that just passed away and just how hard this holiday season will be for her sweet family with missing her so much...
Kambriella and I went on a hunt to find a Christmas ornament that we could put a picture of her in to give to the family...and we found the perfect one!
We printed off Susie's picture from the obituaries and put it together with a love note in a Christmas card and went over together to deliver it...and hearts were touched, and I believe a portion of their burden was lifted. 
It feels so good to lift and love one another...
 ...and what an angel of a helper I had! Kambriella went with me to deliver our gift, and when we got their we found out that their little boy Oliver had gotten hurt and had to get staples in his head! Kambriella was able to lift his burden by visiting him and being a good friend. :)
 Today was also a special day because it was Kambriella's turn for a date with mom!
I checked her out of school and we headed over to the mall to enjoy another free Christmas concert with David Tolk. He is an amazing pianist with angelic sounds of Christmas...we had a great time. :)
 After the concert, some food, and a visit with Mrs. Clause, we headed over to the little kids play area where Kambriella and Kesslyn had a ball together! It was just the right combination for a perfect date with mom!

 To all of my beautiful girls, keep loving each other with all of your hearts, and watching out for each other in all that you do! Stay close and be the very best of friends because no one else in this world can love you like your sister!!! I love you all! XOXOXOXOX!!!!!!

No comments: