Heartstrings By Susette

Sunday, December 18, 2016

My Christmas Gift to My Kids

 A few things that I love love love are my family...and music! 
Especially Christmas music!
So, as one of my gifts to mu children this year for Christmas, I took each one of them individually and checked them out of school and took them to the FM 100.3 Christmas concerts at the mall!
I was so pleased when each of my kids were so excited for this date
 and could hardly wait for their turn to come around!
Gavin chose to eat Pretzel bites and soda for lunch while we listened to the concert...
 Carew chose to eat at the Melty Way in the mall while we listened to the concert.
This was a new yummy restaurant that specializes in gourmet grilled sandwiches...it was YUMMY!!!
All of the kids were such good sports and are such good siblings to Kesslyn too...
With her being the baby, she got to join each one of them on their dates with me...and it never failed that each one of the kids ended up taking time to make sure that she had fun too...whether that meant actually dancing up on the stage with Dallin, or riding in the little play cars that were right by the stage with each of the other kids, they were all so sweet to play with her and to share their special time with her!
These are GOOD KIDS and I sooo enjoyed being with each one of them!!!
 Carew is such a good big brother and gets so much enjoyment out of seeing Kesslyn and making her smile!
He loves her wholeheartedly... even with a Christ like love, and I think it is a beautiful thing!
He is going to make a great dad one day,
and I can also say that he has learned from the best... Clint is such a good daddy too!
I am one lucky mama with these sweet angels to share in all of these fun times with!
Heavenly Father has certainly blessed our family and I'm so grateful! :)

No comments: