Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Kambriella's Christmas Dance

 Kambriella had her Christmas performance with Vision Dance, and this little girl was AMAZING! :)
 She danced her little heart out to the tune of Jingle Bell Rock!
She kicked up her heels and really lit up the stage...front and center. :)
 Then, by the end of the routine, she was in a different position and was sweet enough to hold her pose just for a split second longer for me to get a picture of her looking at me! See her? She's the only one still striking the pose! :)
And although she was AMAZING, her little perfectionist side was in tears afterward thinking that she had messed up and wanted to do better... :)
Don't worry though...Every single one of us told her it was AMAZING and that I have the video proof to show it! She really was an awesome little dancer and I couldn't have been more proud. :)
 It was very special for Kambriella to have her Grandma Panter there to support her!
 And of course her Mom and Dad, Gavin, Kesslyn! :)
We told Kambriella that after her performance she could choose where she would like to go for dinner and to celebrate...and it was no surprise...she chose IHOP for cream filled crepes, her favorite!
I took this picture of her with creme on her nose, but she had no idea that it was there...
The funny thing is, that when I was a little girl, probably about her age, I used to eat my ice cream cones and purposely tap the cone on the end of my nose to leave just enough ice cream there to get a little attention. I would leave it there until someone would look at me funny and then I would say, "What?" Like I had no idea it was there... :) This little picture of Kambriella reminded me and my mom both so much of that time...we laughed and took this picture and then shared it with my brother who got quite a laugh...
Good times, good family, good memories...good life. :)
Thank you Heavenly Father :)

No comments: