Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Date At the JAZZ Game

 These pictures are the worst ones I think I have ever seen, but the ONLY proof of the fun night that we had last night! Shane, my mom (with her eyes closed :) Me, Clint, Tiffany, and Colby all went to the JAZZ  game together! It was a good game, but the JAZZ ended up losing by 1...One of us MUST be bad luck ;)
Everyone met for dinner before, but Clint and I were running behind so just had dinner the 2 of us, but that's quite all right with me since he is my favorite anyway. :)
Also, Clint's sister Laura was at the game with her son Cohen, and so was Mitt Romney and Orrin Hatch.
We met up with Laura after as well and brought Cohen home with us to spend a couple of nights since the kids are on their Christmas break now and there is NO SCHOOL!!!YEAH!!!
I'm looking forward to these next few days to spend with my family and enjoying some special time at Christmas! I love my family so much. They mean EVERYTHING to me!!!
AND, I'm especially excited because we will ALL get to be together again! KIERRA COMES HOME TONIGHT!!! She'a been away at BYU loving it there...but I'm so glad that she will get to be with us for a little bit once more!!! :)

No comments: