Kesslyn and I ran some errands together today and made a stop at Kneaders Bakery!
Their food and treats are so yummy, and everything about their store is festive and fun!
I loved watching Kesslyn explore the beautiful Christmas trees and I felt like I really did see the "wonder in her eyes" as she was learning about her world around her...
I also LOVED that the people in the store kept on commenting how she looked like a little elf! :)
I thought to myself.."Yes, she does! AND she IS Santa's little helper!" ;)
We bought an assortment of delicious holiday treats for the dessert portion of a meal we were preparing to take to a dear friend who just had hip surgery. I knew that her little ones would be
so delighted with such a fun treat to share!
Santa and reindeer sugar cookies, double fudge brownies, and peppermint brownies...YUM!!!
Christmas time is so magical and there really is a special feeling in the air! But I also know that it doesn't just come from the treats at the store...but from the feeling of loving your family, friends, and neighbors...and from serving and loving each other!
Also, as part of our holiday celebration, our family is participating in the #LIGHTtheWORLD event...
I can't wait to see what happens!!! :)
#LIGHTtheWORLD




No comments:
Post a Comment